Would you like to learn more about eBooks? Do you need help making costumes and props? Are you intrigued by greenscreen and video production? There still time to register for the annual KET Multimedia Professional Development Days!
Come explore with us at the KET Multimedia PD Days this July 10 and 11. All our fun, useful classroom multimedia workshops are approved by the Kentucky Department of Education as professional development training for teachers and EILA training for K-12 administrators. PD credit is available based on the hours of presentations you attend—and you can check out your options below.
Space is limited so register soon! The cost of registration for the event is $50.00 per person, per day, which includes refreshments and a choice of lunch. This year participants can register for both days.
If you want to register, please visit the event information page. And if you know a colleague who might also be interested in attending, please pass the information on!
New workshops for 2012:
- Making Costumes and Props for Video Productions
- Digital Reenactments: Student Greenscreen Video Projects
- Integrating iPad Use with the Curriculum
- Free and Easy Website Building and Hosting
- eBook Making: Easy, Effective, and Fun!
- Twitter for Education: Tweeting and Resources
- Newtek Tricaster: Video Switcher/Processor for School Projects and Webcasts
- Integrating Multimedia Production Into the Curriculum
- Basic Camcorder Video Production
- iTeach with iDevices (iPads, iPhones, QR-code projects, and more), Part II (new content)
- Make American History Come Alive with the Mission US Project, Part II (featuring Flight to Freedom)
- Using SMART Boards with KET Content (new content)
- Copyright Issues for School Multimedia Production (new content)
- Empowering with the Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP)
- Tour of KET’s New High-Definition Production Facility